Advanced Facial Rejuvenation
What is MORPHEUS8?
The Morpheus8 is a new subdermal adipose remodeling device (SARD) that fractionally remodels and contours the face and body. Penetrating deep into the skin and fat, this morphs the aging face or body into a more desired smooth and sleek appearance, for all skin tones.
With natural aging, skin may unfortunately begin to look dull and loose its luster, showing off a maze of fine lines and wrinkles. Years of sun exposure can also mean sun spots, discoloration and areas of hyperpigmentation that detract from a once even-toned complexion. Acne scars, rough patches, and stretchmarks take the place of smooth, youthful skin.
Traditionally, the only successful methods for skin rejuvenation have required multiple treatment modalities or risky laser resurfacing techniques.
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment, utilizing a matrix of tiny micro-pins that generate RF heat deep in the skin. The treatment resurfaces the epidermis through a series of mini micro-channels that will warm these layers, thus enhancing the tissue’s natural collagen production.
This simple in office procedures is comfortable and only requires some light topical numbing cream.
Why Should I Choose MORPHEUS8?
- Improves the appearance of surgical scars
- Increases tissue firmness on the face and body
- Corrects sun damaged skin
- Minimizes fine facial lines and deep wrinkles
- Eliminates acne scars and stretchmarks
- Smooths uneven skin texture
- Decreases pore size
- Brightens skin tone
- Treats active acne
- Erases dark spots and areas of hyperpigmentation
Morpheus8’s combination of micro-needling and localized heat helps to boost the body’s production of collagen and elastin, instantly improving the skin’s texture and tone. You will enjoy long term benefits as it propels the body to continue making these changes for months to come. The resulting spike in collagen smooths out wrinkles and improves the appearance of scars, while evening out the skin tone and complexion.
Morpheus8 makes an excellent choice for resurfacing and exfoliating the dry, damaged top layer of skin that comes with age and sun damage, while ensuring safety throughout treatment. Rather than recklessly ablating a large area of tissue, as with traditional laser treatments, Morpheus8 uses a compact series of micro-needles, penetrating the skin’s surface to apply RF heat waves deep within the dermis. The small, pin-points of RF energy stimulates the skin’s most important structural protein, collagen. The energy applied can be changed and will be personalized based on individual needs.
The treatment is safe enough to be used on even the most delicate tissues around the mouth and upper/lower eyelids. Some of the most commonly requested treatment areas include the forehead, brows, cheeks, nasolabial folds, jawline, neck, arms, and hands.
What is FORMA?
Forma is a collagen remodeling technology equipped with a subdermal heating applicator. Radio-frequency travels via electrodes to deliver a non-invasive and pain-free treatment, and its controls allow the device to reach optimal temperatures.
Clinicians can administer a non-surgical treatment to a patient’s forehead, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls, and neck.
- Forma has a thermal temperature sensor built into the handpiece which reads skin surface temperature 1000 times per second, allowing clinicians to acquire skin temperature in real-time
- Software algorithm allows unprecedented safety of RF delivery. The “cut off temperature” feature reduces RF energy automatically when the handpiece senses that the required skin temperature has been reached
- Clinical evidence suggests prolonged exposure to temperature above 40°C is advantageous for optimal clinical outcomes. Only InMode’s A.C.E. technology allows you to utilize therapeutic temperatures safely and efficiently
- Safe on all skin types
What Does FORMA Treat?
Forma improves laxity by targeting the deep layers of skin and through thermal skin treatment.
A non-surgical option that addresses the upper and lower eyelids and crow’s feet. Over a six-week period, treated eyes will look rejuvenated.
PRODUCTION OF COLLAGEN
Forma’s ability to remodel collagen gives patient’s a more youthful and natural look.
What is FRACTORA?
Fractora is a fractional skin resurfacing and subdermal tissue coagulation device that bridges the gap between fractional lasers and surgical procedures. Clinical papers demonstrate outcomes such as: improvement in skin complexion, reduction in skin irregularities and restoring skin to a more youthful appearance. This all occurs within one session or multiple sessions, depending on patient preference. Fractora can be used on active cystic acne and acne scars.
- Addresses multiple problems, including treatment of wrinkles with fractional coagulation and ablation
- Significant resolution of cystic acne and scars (improving acne scarring by 50%)
- Safe on skin type VI with little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods
- Combination of fractional coagulation and volumetric heating through tips with various depths and pin density configurations
What Does FRACTORA Treat?
FINE LINES & WRINKLES
Target wrinkles and fine lines by delivering customized RF energy to various depths in the skin, regenerating collagen and younger looking skin.
With minimal downtime, Fractora can deliver skin revitalization and resurfacing tailored to individual patient needs.
USABLE ON ALL SKIN TYPES
Fractora’s color blind technology means most skin types can receive treatment without post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.